We believe a regular health chech-up is necessary to live a long and healthy life. Dr. Padgaonkar’s Heart Clinic offers 3 health check-up plans from a basic health checkup to a comprehensive health check-up plan comprising of a wide array of pathology tests and preventive cardiology tests. Our cardiac tests are run under direct supervision of a D.M. Cardiologist. Request an appointment now to get your health check-up.
Our health Check-up Plans:
Silver Plan: CBC • ESR • FASTING BLOOD SUGAR • LIPID PROFILE • SGOT/AST • SGPT/ALT • BUN • CREATININE • URIC ACID • STRESS TEST • USG UPPER ABDOMEN.*
Gold Plan: CBC • ESR • FBS • HbA1c • LIPID PROFILE • LIVER FUNCTION TESTS • KIDNEY FUNCTION TESTS • THYROID FUNCTION TESTS • VITAMIN B12 • URINE ROUTINE • VITAMIN D • ECG • TMT/STRESS TEST • USG ABDOMEN + PELVIS.*
Platinum Plan: CBC • ESR • FBS • PPBS • HbA1c • LIPID PROFILE • LIVER FUNCTION TESTS • KIDNEY FUNCTION TESTS • THYROID FUNCTION TESTS • URINE-ROUTINE • CPK • CRP • HOMOCYSTEINE • VITAMIN B12 • VITAMIN D • IGE • ECG • TMT/Stress Test • 2D ECHO • USG WHOLE ABDOMEN • PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND CONSULTATION BY PHYSICIAN/CARDIOLOGIST.*
Cardiac Health Check-Up: ECG • TMT / Treadmill Stress Test • 2D ECHO • LIPID PROFILE • CRP • HOMOCYSTEINE
* Customers need to note the following test specific instructions before coming in:
- Free Home Visit for Pathology test included with Gold and Platinum Plans.
- Lipid Profile and FBS – 10 to 12 hours of fasting is required for the test. Consumption of plain water is allowed, however, beverages like tea or coffee cannot be consumed.
- TMT/Stress test – The customer needs to wear loose, comfortable clothes like track pants, t-shirt and sports shoes. Reports, if any, need to be carried along for the test. Male clients have to shave their chest prior to the test. If the customer is on Beta blockers, they are to be stopped 24 hrs-48 hrs prior to the test.
- USG Whole Abdomen – 4-6 hours (preferably 6 hrs) fasting (no milk, tea or coffee) is required. Urinary bladder needs to be full, do not pass urine 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs prior to the appointment.