Dr. Tanay Padgaonkar is the Best Doctor for Stress Test In Sion. A stress test, likewise called an exercise stress test, shows how your heart works during actual work. Since practice makes your heart pump harder and quicker, an exercise stress test can uncover issues with blood flow within your heart.
A stress test typically includes strolling on a treadmill or riding an exercise bike while your heart cadence, blood pressure and breathing are checked. Or on the other hand you’ll get a medication that mirrors the impacts of activity.
Dr. Tanay Padgaonkar might suggest a stress test on the off chance that you have signs or side effects of coronary artery disease or an abnormal heart rhythm (arrhythmia).
A stress test can help:
- Guide treatment decisions
- Determine how well heart treatment is working
- Diagnose the severity of an existing heart condition
How is a Stress Test performed?
- A Stress Test requires the patient to run on a treadmill or pedal on a stationary bike
- During the Stress Test, a technician will put electrodes on the patient’s chest to monitor the heart; these will be attached to an ECG machine which monitors heart activity. Blood pressure readings are recorded also
- First, the heart rate and blood pressure will be monitored at rest
- The test will gradually increase in difficulty and the patient will continue to exercise until they feel exhausted. Consult the Best Doctor for Stress Test In Sion.