We are the Best Doctor for Angiography In Dadar. Angiography is the investigation of veins in our body. Blood is pumped by the heart and is conveyed to all organs of our body through an organization of vessels called the supply routes and the blood vessels . Supply routes divert the blood from the heart and veins convey the blood towards the heart for certain special cases. These veins can foster blockages which forestall satisfactory blood supply to the impacted organ. The blood vessels can likewise foster aneurysms which can burst and cause enormous draining inside the body with perilous results. Angiography should be possible either on a cathlab which is an obtrusive technique or should be possible painlessly on CT Scan or MRI. In CT Angiography the patient is directed non-ionic difference through a tension injector and extremely quick filtering of the area of interest is finished. The CT Scan will give large number of pictures of the blood vessels and the radiologists will concentrate on these pictures to search for any sort of blockage in the courses or the presence of an aneurysm. The examinations which are regularly finished on CT Angiography are Cerebral Angiography, Coronary Angiography, Neck Vessels Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, Abdominal Angiography, Renal Angiography and so forth. Consult the Best Doctor for Angiography In Dadar.
What are the risks involved with angiography?
- Bleeding under the skin
- Minor chances of heart attack
- Allergy from the usage of contrast dye. Get the best treatment with best angiography doctor in Dadar.
What are the Benefits?
An angiogram is useful because it allows doctor to detect various conditions affecting your heart and arteries. During the scan, doctor takes X-rays that may show problems with the arteries or blood flow. During an angiogram, doctor may also perform catheterization, angioplasty or stenting to get an overall view of the artery. This makes the procedures safer and can help you get better results. Dr. Tanay Padgaonkar is the best doctor for angiography in Dadar.
How Do I Prepare?
You should take a number of measures to prepare for angiography:
- You should not eat or drink anything at least six hours before the examination.
- Your doctor may advise you to stop taking certain medicines, such as aspirin or blood thinners, before the examination. Never stop taking medication without consulting your doctor.
- Tell your doctor about all prescription and non-prescription medicines. Herbs or dietary supplements you take also fall into this category.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, if you are allergic to medicines, if you have had a reaction to shellfish, iodine or X-ray contrast agents, or if you have had problems with bleeding. Visit and consult the Best Doctor for Angiography In Dadar.